Hi everyone, happy new year :)
In this post I'll explain how to configure them to use a Blowfish scheme (BLF-CRYPT in the Dovecot terminology), but you can easily adapt the steps to use something else. You should already have Dovecot, Postfixadmin, and Roundcube (with the password plugin) up and running.
I realized that forgot about half of the Rspamd & Dovecot in my last article, so here is an attempt to correct this misstep.
In this article we'll configure Dovecot's
Sieve to understand how Rspamd assign spam
score and headers to emails. Then, we'll implement policies to reject
or filter spam from Sieve. If needed, we'll use the
spamtestplus Sieve extensions.
Since the update to 15.04 "Vivid Vervet" I've experienced some new input issues: I could not input some characters, most notably those requiring a combination of key to press. With a swiss-french layout I could not input stuff like ` ^ ~ and use my configured compose key. The culprit was unknown to me until then: IBus.
To solve this issue, you can either launch im-config(8) as user and select the "none" Input Method or simply do:
% echo "run_im none" > ~/.xinputrc
I had an issue while trying to run a php-fpm FastCGI process from a FreeBSD jail using nginx from the host. Like many others I experienced the infamous White Screen Of Death™ but no errors were logged at all (even with the full debug config all set from both php-fpm.conf and php.ini).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
As nginx is run from the host, using the
"full" path as
Since php-fpm is jailed, the
SCRIPT_FILENAMEpath should not use
- … but use the "jailed" path instead.
Hope it can avoid a couple of painful debugging out there :)
After updating ownCloud to 8, the max file upload suddenly ignored my
customizations efforts that were working flawlessly with ownCloud 7.
Instead of the configured 4G, ownCloud would cap the max file upload size
to 513M (a very odd looking number for the geeky eye). A quick
phpinfo() revealed that both
locally set to 513M. To the best of my knowledge, the only way to
locally override theses options was by using a
.htaccess file but since my setup does
not use Apache + mod_php but nginx + php-fpm instead (and thus should
ignore .htaccess), I was rather confused.
Happy new year :)
2014 has been very busy for me so I did not have much time to write. 2015 seems promising, I'll have more free time for various side projects and — hopefully — posting a little more often.
As an exercice, feel free to look for UB in the PHP codebase on GitHub (that's pretty easy, you can start by searching "overflow")